Study in Hungary
Hungary is located in Central/Eastern Europe, bordering e.g. on Austria in the West and Romania in the East. It has a population of around 10 million people, of which 3 million live in Budapest, the capital city. Other important student cities are Szeged, Pécs and Debrecen.
Dozens of universities across the country offer programmes that are fully taught in English. Across all academic disciplines, there are hundreds of study programmes in English available for international students. Those degrees follow the European Bologna scheme and are recognised across Europe and elsewhere around the world.
If you are looking for high-quality education, you’ve come to the right place. Hungarian universities have spawned many smart minds, including well-renowned scientists like mathematician John von Neumann and Nobel laureate Albert Szent-Györgyi, who discovered vitamin C.
If you are considering to get your degree in Hungary, this article will guide you through some tips that will give you an insight into the application process from searching and finding your programme to submitting your documents.
By choosing one of the Hungarian higher education institutions you must be aware that you will be receiving a high-quality education for a fair price. Living in Hungary is one thing, but studying in Hungary might change your life! At the end of this journey you will be smarter, wiser, full of new experiences and a proud person holding a European degree in your hands.
more about us
Top 3 reasons to study in Hungary
Connect with us and make a real difference to the life. There are many reasons why you should consider Hungary to study abroad – these are the top 3:
How can help
Our Consulting Services is renowned for its industry expertise and start-to-end assistance. Our abroad education consulting service offerings are highly recommended for abroad studies in Hungary.
How to start?
Getting started is easy! Our Hungary education consultants are available to help you at every step of the process. Our overseas education consultants will provide you top-class assistance to fulfill all the requirements to study abroad in Hungary, which includes:
We are here to help!
Our abroad education consulting service offerings are highly recommended for abroad studies in Hungary.
how you can start
Our expert will guide you though out visa process and trained you for Embassy Interview.
- One application form completed and signed.
- One passport size photographs.
- Travel Insurance covering one month.
- Parent’s or guardian’s bank statements (going back to several months), no company account is accepted.
- Letter from the employer.
- Commitment letter from the parent or guardian that he or she will support the student during his / her education in Hungary (must be notarised).
- Evidence of relationship with sponsor.
- University letter, Proof of registration.
- Evidence of fees paid, tuition fees and accommodation
- Students degree and academic records, Proof of studies: – equivalent Diploma or degree requested (legalized).
- The certificate of the receiving institution
- An evidence of your accommodation in Hungary
- The applicable Visa fee in EUR
All Documents should attested .